IdUp kLu TaK bEtEmAn TaK SeMpUrNa

Wednesday 31 October 2012

oh my heart!


Assalammualaikum dear diary...
so long i leave you alone without any news
but now i'm back with a problem.
i don't know where i can share my problem...
u are the only place that i can share my problem without any arguement...
i feel sooo sad... :'(
i don't know why i feel this... 
maybe becoz i'm falling to someone but he does't take note about that...
i tried so many time to give him the hint about my feeling towards him... but he keep asking me the same questions and of course i would not admit it... its so embarrassing u know! if he know that i like him...
its looked like i'm desprate to get his love... untill now i keep waiting for u to text me... arggg! >.<
or i should just forget about u... i should care for myself... i should stop waiting for u... i should stop liking u... before its become more worst... u make me feel heartless... i lost my spirit... why i become like this dear d? 
what should i do when i closed my eyes i see his face? when i on my fb i keep stalked his profile?
Ya Allah... please give a strength to put a side this feeling! let me focus to my future... 

"sesungguhnye mencintai Allah swt itu lebih baik dari mencintai manusia kerna Allah swt tidak akan pernah mengecewakan kite dibandingkan dengan manusia"

jodoh pertemuan itu ditangan tuhan... sesungguhnya mulai saat ini aku redha dan bertawakal kepada Allah dengan siapa dan bila aku akan bersatu...insyallah :)


No comments:

Post a Comment